ANZANA TOCSEN, Bike helmet
- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the polycarbonate shell Edge Protect
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with a twist-proof, multi-step automatic buckle
- A Run system with integrated fall sensor and emergency call system. The Run System ERGO TOCSEN combines digital and analogue safety.
ANZANA TOCSENOrder number: A9754130 The ALPINA ANZANA TOCSEN is an enduro helmet with a built-in fall sensor that, combined with the... more
ANZANA TOCSENOrder number: A9754130
The ALPINA ANZANA TOCSEN is an enduro helmet with a built-in fall sensor that, combined with the Tocsen app, calls for help when a fallen cyclist can no longer do it themselves. A fall sensor is integrated into the Run System Ergo on the ALPINA ANZANA TOCSEN enduro helmet. The system of fall sensor and app calls for help in an accident if the fallen cyclist can no longer do it themselves. The Run System also guarantees that the helmet sits perfectly on the head in the event of a fall. With its fine adjustment, it fits any head perfectly. The height of the adjustment system can be adjusted via the Custom Fit System. This results in a secure fit and optimal protection. The outer shell of the helmet is made of a robust polycarbonate plate, which is thermally connected to the Hi-EPS in the inmold procedure. This results in a solid surface connection, which creates extra stability. Thanks to the ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the highest degree of production quality is also guaranteed. The ALPINA ANZANA TOCSEN’s equipment list also includes the large visor, which protects the field of vision, an antibacterial and washable padding for a high level of comfort and a fly screen in the front ventilation openings.
Area of application
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012