PLOSE MIPS, Bike helmet
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with a twist-proof, multi-step automatic buckle
- Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- With the Run System Ergo Pro, which can be combined with the height-adjustable Custom Fit System, the Campiglio can be perfectly adapted to your head shape
- MIPS provides extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational movements during an impact.
PLOSE MIPSOrder number: A9753110 The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS is an enduro helmet with extra protection against brain injuries that can... more
PLOSE MIPSOrder number: A9753110
The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS is an enduro helmet with extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational forces in a lateral impact. Extra safety with MIPS: The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS is an enduro helmet with extra protection against brain injuries that can be caused by rotational forces in a lateral impact. It is also equipped with other top features. Above all, the high-quality Run System Ergo Plus guarantees optimal grip. With its fine adjustment, it fits any head perfectly. In addition, the height of the adjustment system can be adjusted via the Custom Fit System. This results in a secure fit and optimal protection. The outer shell of the enduro and MTB helmet is made of a robust polycarbonate plate, which is thermally connected to the Hi-EPS in the inmold procedure. This results in a solid surface connection, which creates extra stability. Thanks to the ‘Made in Germany’ quality, the highest degree of production quality is also guaranteed. The ALPINA PLOSE MIPS’s equipment list also includes the large visor, which protects the field of vision, an antibacterial and washable padding for a high level of comfort and a fly screen in the front ventilation openings.
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
Area of application