- All-mountain and trail-riding helmet.
- MIPS provides additional protection in the event of crashes with rotational motion.
- Integrated TOCSEN crash sensor calls for help if the fallen cyclist can no longer do it themselves.
- Extra-thin walls and narrow helmet shape with optimum protection thanks to HI-EPS.
- Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior.
STAN MIPS/TOCSENOrder number: A9767110 The STAN MIPS TOCSEN is a helmet for alpine tours, the climb, flowing trails and technical... more
STAN MIPS/TOCSENOrder number: A9767110
The STAN MIPS TOCSEN is a helmet for rides through the Alps, biking uphill, winding trails and technical passages. The helmet offers maximum safety and optimal ventilation. Its inmold construction is secure and lightweight, with the additional safety features MIPS and TOCSEN built in. While MIPS protects the head in the event of crashes with rotational forces, TOCSEN, the system of crash sensor and mobile phone app, calls for help if you can’t do it yourself. You couldn’t be safer if you were sitting on the couch. When it comes to biking, sweat is a badge of honour: for performance, power and courage. The STAN MIPS TOCSEN doesn't want to take this badge of honour away from you, just keep your head cool for as long as possible with specially designed helmet ventilation. An optimised fit and a wide range of adjustment options as well as other comfort features ensure maximum comfort when worn.
Area of application
Dirt bike, MTB
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012