5W1NG Q, Sports glasses
- The optional foam padding converts the 5W1NG into a pair of goggles suitable for the slopes and cross-country skiing.
- Keeps sweat, draughts and cold away from the eyes.
- Is clipped onto the frame from the inside.
- Individually fit them to your face by adjusting the headband height
- Cold-formable nose pads and temple ends further ensure an optimal fit
5W1NG QOrder number: A8654551 The SWING is a legend. A living legend. Both in cycling and on the track. The most popular... more
5W1NG QOrder number: A8654551
The SWING is a legend. A living legend. Both in cycling and on the track. The most popular eyewear of the 80s is still here. And rightly so. The unique design, functionality and high lens quality are age-old indicators of quality - and also the recipe for success for each new pair of goggles. The SWING is back as the 5W1NG. The 5W1NG Q has a base lens equipped with the contrast-enhancing, polarising quattroflex technology. With the magnetic CM additional lens, a mirrored lens can be pulled down. This combination guarantees clear, glare-free visibility. With the headband that can be locked into three angles of inclination and malleable nose pads, the 5W1NG can be individually adjusted to the face and for any intended purpose. The 5W1NG’s unique design is polarising, avant garde and inspiring. Simply legendary.
Area of application
enduro, glacier, Hiking, Lifestyle, MTB, road bike, ski touring
Area of application weather
overcast, snowfall, sunny
Width of glasses
EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + A1:2015
thermoplastic polyamide (TR 90)
cat. 1, cat. 3