- Enduro all-round helmet with a wide range of uses.
- MIPS provides additional protection in the event of crashes with rotational motion.
- Very light and at the same time very stable thanks to the inmold production process.
- Extra-thin walls and narrow helmet shape with optimum protection thanks to HI-EPS.
- Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior.
CROOT MIPSOrder number: A9766131 Safe, lightweight, short shield, killer style. The Croot Mips is a variable and comfortable... more
CROOT MIPSOrder number: A9766131
Safe, lightweight, short visor, cool style. The Croot Mips is an adaptable and comfortable enduro helmet with the additional Mips safety feature. Biking is simply fun with the Croot Mips. The combination of a good fit, cool look and lots of protection is the response to the requirements of a versatile enduro helmet. The Croot Mips is extremely well ventilated, which allows it to be used in enduro, all-mountain and trial cycling. Mips, which absorbs rotational forces in the event of crashes, is integrated into the Run System. This enables perfect adjustment of the helmet including height adjustment. The delicate design hugs the head perfectly and thus increases protection. With the Croot Mips, every day on the trail is a good day.
Area of application
Dirt bike, MTB
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012