MYTHOS TOCSEN, Bike helmet
- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- Optimal impact-absorption thanks to Hi-EPS material made of microscopic air chambers
- A Run system with integrated fall sensor and emergency call system. The Run System ERGO TOCSEN combines digital and analogue safety.
MYTHOS TOCSENOrder number: A9763130 It is one of the best-selling bicycle helmets on the market: the Mythos 3.0 LE. A fit proven... more
MYTHOS TOCSENOrder number: A9763130
It is one of the best-selling bicycle helmets on the market: the Mythos 3.0 LE. A fit proven millions of times over and an outstanding price/performance ratio have made it into a bestseller. Now it also comes with a built-in Tocsen fall sensor. A fall sensor is integrated into the Run System Ergo on the ALPINA MYTHOS TOCSEN. The system of fall sensor and app calls for help in an accident if the fallen cyclist can no longer do it themselves. The MTB helmet’s low weight is due to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS. This results in a solid surface connection, which is responsible for a very sturdy design. The back and temple areas pull further down for optimal safety off-road. This creates even greater head coverage. For maximum comfort, the helmet pads are made of special cushioning material that reduces bacteria formation and thus prevents odour from developing when you sweat. The pads are also removable and washable. Fly screens keep insects away from the head, and the shield guarantees optimum protection in the field of vision. The lower edge of the helmet is protected by the additional polycarbonate Edge Protect shell. The high-quality matt finish adds a touch of refinement to the Mythos.
Area of application
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012