- The Quattroflex technology increases contrasts and filters out distracting reflections
- The Varioflex technology optimally adjusts the lens tint to the lighting conditions (photochromatic)
- The surface reflects infrared rays
- Clear vision thanks to water-repellent, stain-resistant nanostructure on the lens.
- Cold-formable nose pads and temple ends further ensure an optimal fit
5W1NG QVOrder number: A8653531 The SWING is a legend. A living legend. Both in cycling and on the track. The most popular... more
5W1NG QVOrder number: A8653531
The SWING is a legend. A living legend. Both in cycling and on the track. The most popular eyewear of the 80s is still here. And rightly so. The unique design, functionality and high lens quality are age-old indicators of quality - and also the recipe for success for each new pair of goggles. The SWING is back as the 5W1NG. The 5W1NG QV has a base lens equipped with the contrast-enhancing, polarising quattroflex technology. With the magnetic VM additional lens, a mirrored, self-tinting lens can be pulled down. This combination guarantees clear, glare-free visibility in changing light conditions. With the headband that can be locked into three angles of inclination and malleable nose pads, the 5W1NG can be individually adjusted to the face and for any intended purpose. The 5W1NG’s unique design is polarising, avant garde and inspiring. Simply legendary.
cat. 1, cat. 3
Area of application
Beach and water sports, Glaciers, Hiking, Lifestyle, Road bike, Skiing, Ski mountaineering, Ski touring
EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + A1:2015
thermoplastic polyamide (TR 90)
Area of application - weather
cloudy, overcast, snowfall, sunny