- Full-face helmet for children
- Individually usable due to removable chin bar
- Individually adjustable to the head shape thanks to a run system
- Extra-thin wall thickness and slim helmet shape with optimum protection thanks to HI-EPS.
- Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee optimal climate control of the interior.
RUPIOrder number: A9779130 more
RUPIOrder number: A9779130
The lightweight Inmold full-face helmet RUPI is made for children and weighs only 385 grams. The removable chin bar makes the helmet particularly flexible to use. "Rupicapra rupicapra" means "chamois" in German. These are the eponym for the new children's bike helmet and climb effortlessly through terrain where we would rope up. They are even faster downhill. With the RUPI, ambitious kids may not be as sure-footed as chamois, but they are much better protected! The Ceramic Shell in combination with the Hi-EPS core ensures that forces can be absorbed in the event of a fall. The Run System ensures that the helmet fits perfectly, because only then is the best possible protection available. Since good ventilation is also essential when going downhill, the Rupi has 15 ventilation openings.
Area of application
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012