- Durable outer shell thanks to the 3 shell construction
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system on back of head
- Easy-to-operate belt buckle with a twist-proof, multi-step automatic buckle
- Low weight thanks to the inmold production where the upper shell is thermally connected with the Hi-EPS
- A light and robust fitting system with an easy-to-use adjustment rim.
BROOKLYNOrder number: A9758130 An asymmetrical design, plenty of features, protection and comfort – these are the ingredients... more
BROOKLYNOrder number: A9758130
An asymmetrical design, plenty of features, protection and comfort – these are the ingredients for an urban helmet in 2021. The ALPINA BROOKLYN is a helmet for the city. The design language of the ALPINA BROOKLYN may be subtle, but it is striking. Asymmetrical air vents on the front, matt plain colours, a short visor, large ventilation openings at the top that form a guardian angel with the padding inside - and an LED light on the rear. At the push of a button, it activates a string of lights all around, steady or blinking, thus providing extra safety in the urban jungle. To ensure the ALPINA BROOKLYN can be adjusted perfectly to the head, the Run System Ergo Flex+ is integrated. The size can be adjusted nearly infinitely with a fine adjustment system via a dial. The bike helmet is manufactured using the inmold procedure, with which the Hi-EPS inner shell under the outer shell is foamed under high pressure and heat. The result is a helmet both lightweight and secure – for comfortable rides through the city.
Area of application
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012