HAARLEM FCB, Bike helmet
- With FC Bayern decor on the outer shell of the helmet.
- Individual helmet adjustment thanks to tilting adjustment system at the back of the head.
- Very light and at the same time very stable thanks to the inmold production process.
- Extra-thin walls and narrow helmet shape with optimum protection thanks to HI-EPS.
- Strategically arranged ventilation openings guarantee ideal air flow in the interior.
HAARLEM FCBOrder number: A9774130 It's not easy to get to the top. It's even harder to stay there. Parana FCB certainly stays on... more
HAARLEM FCBOrder number: A9774130
Stripped to the essentials: Protection, style and a love of FC Bayern Munich. That's Haarlem FCB. The asymmetrical design, the inmold construction, a guardian angel inside and an FCB print on the outside make every ride through the city a sporty statement. To ensure the ALPINA HAARLEM FCB can be adjusted perfectly to the head, the Run System Ergo Flex+ is integrated. The size can be adjusted nearly infinitely with a fine adjustment system via a dial. The urban helmet is manufactured using the inmold procedure, with which the Hi-EPS inner shell under the outer shell is foamed under high pressure and heat. The result is a helmet both lightweight and secure – for relaxed rides through the city.
EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
Area of application