PROLAN WOMEN VEST, Protector
- Wool protection panels to perfectly regulate body temperature and odours during eve
- The wool comes solely from European sheep and is a naturally renewable resource.
- Removable, multi-layer and flexible wool protection panel construction of highest safety standards with non-temperature-sensitive impact-absorbing properties.
- High degree of wear comfort and optimal freedom of movement thanks to the ergonomically designed protection panels.
- comfortable and breathable outer layer made of washable wool
PROLAN WOMEN VESTOrder number: A8871131 In places where everything turns white in winter and slopes are steep and we go about our... more
PROLAN WOMEN VESTOrder number: A8871131
In places where everything turns white in winter and slopes are steep and we go about our favourite pastime, tracing arcs into the snow, sheep graze in the summer. Big sheep, little sheep, white and black. They all have one thing in common: wool. A sustainable resource that has not only protected generations of people from the cold, but has been a valuable commodity and still is among mountain peoples. In recent years, wool has been replaced by synthetic fabrics as a material for sports clothing. Now the warming, protective, natural and sustainable good is experiencing a renaissance. The developers at Alpina have worked with lavalan®, a Bavarian wool production near Dinkelsbühl, to create something unique: PROLAN™. Wool that protects. Not only from the cold, bad odours and plastic in the ocean. PROLAN™ is sheep’s wool that has been processed in such a way that the cushioning properties go beyond the functionality of traditional protectors. What was once unheard of has now been examined in a number of tests and confirmed by TÜV. The new Alpina protector with PROLAN™ fulfils norm 1621-2 Level 1. PROLAN™ is an innovation the likes of which the sport industry hasn’t seen in a long time.